Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So Much To Do!

Bad me - it's been QUITE a while since my last post. Sorry!

I'll try to be a bit more on top of this again! It'll be much easier now that I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for keeping Zander calm and Corvin occupied. Zander is officially smitten with his mobile. He used to not care about it, now he loves it. Yay! That thing will run for about 10 minutes before I have to go and turn it back on. Corvin stays in the room with him and basically watches him. He's such a good big brother!

Anyway, I don't think I've blogged about my big news! Maybe I have...but I don't really remember (hey it's been a while! Give me a break!). Well, have you heard of the show Bridezillas on WE TV? If you haven't, feel free to youtube it or to go to WE TV's website to check it out. Turns out they're interested in me! Very cool! I've done a phone interview, a written questionnaire (that was 12 pages long!) and we've done an on camera interview. They also sent us a TON of forms yesterday to sign and send back A.S.A.P. Sounds like we're pretty darn close to being picked if you ask me!

JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP HERE....
Allyn and I have decided to do this NOT for 15 minutes of fame or anything lame like that, but for the fact that they do pay us to do it. Will I be acting? I'd like to call it guided reality. haha. So just for all you people out there that are wondering why in the world we would decide to be on a show like Bridezillas, that's why. Plus, we didn't have a videographer and now we have a free one...actually we have one that's paying us! ;)

More Wedding News: We've also finally got our invites sent out (if you're reading this, and I invited you, RSVP ASAP!), we've booked our DJ and decided we're only going to get a wedding cake for the wedding party (in effort to save money...plus our meal plan comes with cheesecake so the guests will be satisfied in that department!). We've also ordered the bouquets, I had my first dress fitting and we've chosen a judge to marry us!

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN 2 1/2 MONTHS!!!

There's so much to do and so little time! Plus, our free month of rent was taken away (which we were relying on to pay for the remainder of the wedding expenses) so that's going to make things even harder. Light at the end of the tunnel? Allyn's been paying double insurance on his car, one through Farmers and one through his bank. Sounds bad but it turns out it's gonna be okay because the bank is willing to refund ALL the over paid money when they receive the proof of insurance that we've had over the past 9 months. That should cover our final expenses, but with the way things have been going lately, you never know. So I'm not going to get my hopes up until I have a check in my hands.

Anyway, Zander is no longer content and Corvin has exhausted his efforts on trying to give his brother some toys to make him happy. Time for this mama to get going!

Talk to you all tomorrow! (and I mean it this time! haha)

♥ Taber

Here's the timeline cover I created today! Well, I downloaded the template and added the pictures & words. That still counts, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment