Friday, February 10, 2012

Bad Blogger

Wow. This is my 2nd blog all week. I fail.

I've been so extremely busy getting as many wedding things done and paid for as possible. We got our tax money this week so we're paying off stuff (like our reception food, ceremony site, DJ, photographer, ect...) and as I mentioned a few days ago we've bought our centerpieces among other decorations from etsy.com.

Let me tell you something. If you're planning a wedding, I HIGHLY recommend checking out www.etsy.com! They have TONS of amazing, handmade, fairly priced items for sale. Before I found etsy, we were planning on spending $40 on each centerpiece! That's $560 for a bunch of vases and feathers. The centerpieces we have now were $15 each  and they inspired us to create more of a theme for our wedding (which is like a rustic spring time look). In total, those centerpieces cost $210! So we saved $350!! I'm thinking that tomorrow I'll blog about wedding budgeting to show you what we could've spent, compared to what we are spending :)

Anyway, another reason I've been a bad blogger is because I've been busy editing pictures from my shoot last week on Sunday. Along with preparing for my wedding consultation tonight at 6:30pm. It's just been one of those weeks where I feel like I need 2 more hours every day. I've also barely had any time to workout in between babies, wedding planning and photography! Looks like I need to manage my time a little better... Now that we finally have a working dish washer instead of a giant dish drying rack, I might have more time to get things done :) Thanks landlord and maintenance guy!

Well, I'm going to try and sneak in a cat nap here while both kiddos are passed out!

Talk to you all later :)
♥ Taber

PS - Happy 17 months to my little man Corvin! :)

Here's another photo from Sunday's shoot. Nyara was such a little character! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment