Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happiness has Arrived

I have lots of good news!

1. I'm down to (drum roll please...)

131.4 POUNDS!!!


VERY excited about that!

2. I booked my very first wedding today! :D I'm BEYOND excited for that! As I said a few days ago, this will be my first totally solo wedding - unless someone else books me for a wedding before August 11th :)

3. Corvin can kind of say hair! :)

It's been a good couple of days for me. I can't wait to see how everything else is going to go! There was another bride who contacted me about setting up a consultation. If she decides to go with me as well, I may be able to afford the class I've been dying to take!

Also, I just found a lot of great prop websites along with another class. This one is to teach you all the secrets of newborn photography (which is something I'm very interested in). This class is $550 for a one on one, 2 hour online mentoring session. That's probably going to have to wait another year! I'll stick with the simple newborn photography things I already know for now!

I am just SO excited right now for my business! I think in the next month or so, I'm going to officially register myself as an LLC.

Taber Lacie Photography, LLC


Sounds fancy ;) haha

Anyway, I have things to do to prepare for my mother daughter shoot tomorrow. I hope the rain holds off until Monday so we can get the adorable tea party started at 3pm sharp!

Talk to you all tomorrow!
♥ Taber

The AMAZING detail at the Grotto in Dickeyville, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment