Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Busy, Busy Mama!

Sorry I haven't blogged for the past few days. So much to do and only so much time to do it!

Anyway, quick updates on a few things....

We've decided to go with a rustic theme for our wedding and we've ordered the centerpieces along with a few other things from etsy.com. (PS - I flippin' LOVE that website!)

My very first fitting for my dress is February 29th at 3pm in La Crosse. Can't wait!

I'm turning into more of a bridezilla with my wedding party day by day. Sorry guys, but it's crunch time! Only 3 and a half more months until the big day so things need to be getting done/ordered/paid for NOW!

(Can you tell I'm a little stressed and wedding crazed?? haha)

Also, I've booked another wedding consultation for this friday and a couples shoot for sunday. WOO! Loving the mini business boom I have going on right now! :)

And in weight loss news, my size 6 jeans kind of fit! They'll button, but they don't look that great buttoned....so I do the pony tail trick for now. The accomplishment is that they fit past my butt now and the fact that they do button is HUGE! Even if it doesn't flatter my body while it's buttoned, they still BUTTON!! WOO!! Very excited! :)

Anyway, I have a cranky Zander baby so I need to calm him down. Then I need to get my Zumba on and lose more weight so my first wedding dress fitting goes smoothly :)

Until tomorrow (or whenever I have time!)
♥ Taber

This is from my shoot I had on Sunday. Isn't little Tabia adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment