Sunday, February 5, 2012

Silly Girls

Very short post for today guys!

I had my mother/daughter shoot today at a local playground here in Peoria, then we did the little tea party. The pictures turned out GREAT! I'm so happy with them! Right now I'm converting all my RAW files into DNG so PSE will recognize them. My camera is too new for my version of PSE to recognize the files as is so it takes me a little longer to get started. I'd rather wait a little longer for better picture quality though!

The mothers name is Melanie, and her daughters names are Nyara (who's 5) and Tabia (who's 2). They were such cuties! Tabia got a little tired towards the end so I didn't get as many pictures with both girls doing the tea party, but I definitely got plenty of other great shots!

Hmm....228 files left to convert. This might take a while. I suppose I can make this post a little longer than I thought I could :)

So I'll talk about an interesting conversation I had yesterday....

Everyone remember my post called 'creepers'? Regardless of me not mentioning names, this is one post made 2 people very mad at me. My reply to that was, well if you don't want people finding out what you were doing, don't do it! Anyway, one particular individual hasn't talked to me since before that post was even written. I would say New Years was the last conversation we had. Well I asked this individual when a certain party was going on, seeing as I received a facebook invite, so I could purchase a present, to which this individual replied, "who is this?"  To which I replied with my name. Then I received a text that said, "those who were invited got invitations in the mail." Ouch. So I said, you know, I can take a hint, I just wanted to get a present for your daughter.

Then all H - E double hockey sticks broke loose!

We bantered on for a bit but I soon decided it wasn't worth the trouble. I wish this individual luck with upcoming surgeries they're supposed to have and wished their daughter a happy 2nd birthday. If they wanted to talk to me again, they knew how to contact me. The reply was a bit long, including words like "sweetie" and "dear" (On a side note, why do people use those words in an argument? Do they think it's cute? Or that it sounds more intimidating? It kind of makes me laugh because I remember doing that in middle school). My blog was blamed at being the sole reason of all the unhappiness in this persons life, claimed that many people told this person about this (although I only have 4-5 mutual friends on facebook with this individual that may have read it) and then was told, "don't talk to me, don't talk to another individual who's name I dare not speak, and don't show your face near my kid's birthday."


Meeeeow....

So I said, "well I meant what I said when I said good luck, have a nice life." To which I recieved the following text...

"Anyway, I meant what I said. GET F***ED!!! Last time I'm telling you."


This is when the conversation became a little entertaining. I told her I'll tell Allyn to jump right on that, and I was told to not get pregnant...as if it was supposed to be an insult.

Good burn and TOUCHE!

haha.

Anyway, my files are completed and my little Zander is hungry! So this ends now (which is what I was told at the end of my entertaining argument yesterday).

Until tomorrow!
♥ Taber

No comments:

Post a Comment