Thursday, January 26, 2012

1, 2, 3 ZUMBA!

I bought the Zumba game for Wii.

Day 1, epic fail. I got frustrated with it and quit within 5 minutes. Go me. :)

Day 2 (being yesterday) I skipped the tutorial part and just jumped into it. Much better. I felt like I got a pretty good workout in! So I wont return it and I'll stick with it for a while. Hopefully it'll help melt off my mommy fat a little faster!

I have a bone to pick with Zumba though....

I've been told that this is pronounced Zoom-bah. I've been pronouncing it how it flippin' looks, ZUM-bah. Allyn says it's probably another language, which I kind of figured it was, but it still bugs me. You know those Mazda commercials? They don't spell it "zum zum zum" - they spell it "zoom zoom zoom."  So I look at the work Zumba and think it's pronounced ZUM-bah. I haven't decided if I'm going to be a rebel and pronounce it my way or if I should conform and say it like everyone else....decisions, decisions... :)

Today, in between my ZUMba workout, cleaning, cooking, taking care of kids and laundry, I plan on getting some more wedding planning done! Mostly budgeting to see if we can afford a few extras like chair covers, more decorations, ect. I also plan on either finding a preset template to put on our magnet invites or I'll just make my own. That'll probably get done during Corvin's nap time. SO much to do and I feel like I have SO little time to do it all! I can't wait to look in our bank account and see that our tax money has come in so we can just get the ball rolling here! :)

Anyway, it doesn't look like Shannon (Allyn and Angie's mom) has logged onto her profile again. So we're still waiting on the edge of our seats to see if she says anything back. I hope that within the week she responds...but like I said yesterday, we'll just have to wait and see. Wish us luck!

This post is a little short today, mostly because I've already been on the computer for way too long and I bet Allyn isn't happy about it. Whoops :)

Talk to you all tomorrow!
♥ Taber

As promised, here's the video of Corvin saying poop and squatting. Be happy smellivision hasn't been invented yet. This was a stinky video to record :)

1 comment:

  1. I am debating getting Zumba. How well do you think it works? Is it as much fun as the commercials look? By the way super cute video!

    ReplyDelete