Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Miss This

Well hey there strangers!

First off, I must say that it is SO nice to be back home in Wisconsin. I really, truly miss it here. Not to knock Peoria down, but I love La Crosse :) I cannot wait to move back here.
Sometimes I think I want the next few years to just fly by so we can hurry up and get back home. Then I stop and think about it a little more and realize I don't want the years to fly by. Why? Simply because I love seeing my boys be the little monsters they are right now. I'll never get this time with them again so I might as well not worry too much about getting back to La Crosse as soon as possible. The best thing we can do is be patient and stay positive :)

Anyway, let's talk about last night.

We went out last night. Every time I go out I always wake up in the morning thinking, "ugh, I need to learn when to shut up while I'm drinking." Seriously. I talk way too much and embarrass the crap out of myself. In my intoxicated mind I think I'm being funny, sociable, ect. In reality, I need to shut the fuck up (excuse my 'french'). Regardless of being a dork, I still had a great time. I love going out and seeing people I know! It sounds funny, but when you've been gone for almost a year, it's refreshing. In Peoria, when and if I have a chance to go out, there is a 1% chance I'll know anyone else that walks in that door. In La Crosse, there's somewhere around a 90% chance I'll know someone else there and I love it! I miss seeing my friends all the time. Living 5 1/2 hours away sucks. I just need to remember to be patient though. We'll be back before we know it. In the mean time, I'm just going to do my best to stay in touch with the people here.

Well, I should probably go for now. I need to shower, then we have another jam packed day of La Crosse fun :)

Talk to you all later!
♥ Taber

No comments:

Post a Comment