Saturday, January 21, 2012

Leaving La Crosse :(

Current emotion: Sad.
I don't wanna go back!! I want to stay here in the La Crosse area with all my friends and family! Waaaa!

Okay, I'm done whining. :)

Seriously though, I really do wish we could stay. There are so many people I feel like I didn't get a chance to see. If Allyn didn't have orientation on monday we would've been able to stay longer, but oh well. We can dedicate some of our free time next week to our Peoria buddies and of course our little family.

I'm looking forward to working out a lot next week though. I tried on my wedding dress yesterday and I still need to lose about 20 pounds :/ 3 of the clips in the back don't quite go together anymore and my post baby belly bluges out. Seeing myself in the dress the way I currently look inspires me to get my butt into gear! I'm at 134ish pounds right now (might've gained a bit since we've been here, whoops!) and I want to be at least 120 pounds by the time we get married in May. I can do this!

Well I need to keep this one short and sweet. We have to drive for a good 4-5 hours to get to Chicago. Thanks to everyone we saw in La Crosse this week for making our trip fun! Love and miss you all!

♥ Taber

No comments:

Post a Comment