Friday, January 13, 2012

TTFN Peoria :)

We leave TOMORROW!

WOO!

I can't wait to come back home and see everyone! While I'm there, all of my resolutions will be worked on too :)

1 - I'll go for a walk everyday or use my mom's Wii Fit.
2 - I have 2 photo shoots set up so far.
3 - We're going to meet with our new event coordinator and I'm going to try on my dress.
4 - I'm always teaching my boys new things :)
5 - Do I really need to go into detail on this one?

Anyway, I'm going to keep this one pretty short today. We have lots to do! Laundry needs to be done, bags need to be packed, we have errands to run (like finally registering my plates with Illinois, whoops) and taking care of other things like feeding the boys and changing their bum bum's. I probably wont be posting for a few days after today either. Our plan is to go up to Independence first to see Allyn's family. They don't have a very fast computer and I really don't think I want to blog from my phone, so I'll just give it a break for a few days. I'm sure you guys wont mind :) Once we drive down to Holmen, we'll be at my moms and not only does she have a fast computer, but fast internet as well! I'll be back to blogging on Wednesday or Thursday, unless I have something extremely important to talk about. It can probably wait though :)

Talk to you all later!
♥Taber

I love my smiley little Zander :)

No comments:

Post a Comment