Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Lottouzee Family is Coming to La Crosse!

First off, I would like to apologize to anyone who took offense to my post yesterday. It wasn't intended to make anyone upset, I was just simply stating how it doesn't make sense to me completely.

Anyway, lets move on :)

I'm happy to report that the Lottouzee family will be La Crosse bound very soon! As of right now, we're thinking of leaving on Saturday, going to Chicago to see my Aunt Judy and Aunt Beverly first. After that we might make a pit stop to see a few other family members along the way. None of my family lives in one specific area, we're all scattered throughout Illinois and Wisconsin. Yay for lots of road trips! haha. My goal is to be in La Crosse no later than Monday. I couldn't be more excited.

We miss our family and friends back home quite a bit. We never really wanted to leave in the first place, but did only out of necessity. Allyn and I were both working and hardly making enough to keep up with all of our bills. We moved to Peoria for Allyn's job so then he would be the only one working and I could be a stay at home mom. I love that I'm able to do this, but I just wish we weren't 5 1/2 hours away from home :( I would really like to be able to move back to the area before the boys are in Kindergarten. We were thinking West Salem, WI would be a nice place to live but we'll see what happens over the next 4-5 years. By then we may not even want to live near La Crosse. As I said, we'll just have to wait and see :)

In weight loss news, my Wii Fit says I'm 134.7 pounds! WOO! I'm pretty excited :) When we get back to La Crosse I think I might go to the Wedding Tree and try my dress on again. That way I can see exactly how much more I need to lose to look phenomenal in it. I'm 95% sure I can be 10 pounds lighter by May 25th, which I'm pretty sure will be the best weight for me to be in that dress. Wish me luck! 

Another GREAT thing about going back to La Crosse is that we know a TON of people, unlike living in Peoria. I've had to work my little tushie off to get any business around here. When I go to La Crosse, all I have to do is say so and I have people asking if they can shoot with me. I love it! So far, I have 1 basically confirmed shoot, 2-3 pending and several other people who have said they're interested. Hopefully by the end of this week I can have 3-6 shoots set up. Then I'll have LOTS to work on when I get back! I'm very excited! My next goal for my photography business is to buy a better lens. As of right now I only have the stock lens, it works just fine, but I definitely want something better. Hopefully sooner than later I'll have enough money saved up for a halfway decent lens! Oh! I almost forgot to mention that I have a possible wedding set up in Peoria for August! Which is HUGE for me! I cannot wait :)

Also, just wondering if anyone would be interested in me posting recipes for the Lottouzee family dinners I cook. What I do, to make grocery shopping easier, is pick out 14 recipes. I write down all the ingredients then check to see what we need. Whatever we don't have goes on our grocery list and it's exact. Which is very helpful while I'm at the store. Anyway, Once every 2 weeks or once a week, I can post the meals I've planned out for anyone who would like to try something different. If you're interested, comment below or let me know on Facebook :)

Anyway, I need to work out a bit, feed myself, get myself ready a tiny bit and then load up the kiddos. Tonight I'm babysitting my friends daughter again so we have to go pick her up. Let's hope we don't have to endure any toddler meltdowns again - otherwise my bottle of wine will be emptied out tonight when I get back home! haha! I'll let you know how it goes :)

Until tomorrow!
♥ Taber

This photo is from a court house marriage I did about a month ago. This is Deanna and Chad's daughter. Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment