Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Creepers

Why are some people so....ugh, what's a good word for this? Let's just call it annoying.

Topic for the day: creepy guys. I bet you can't wait to read this now, huh? :)

So last night, our friend Dan was over at our place. Dan is basically Allyn's best friend here in Peoria, just in case I never told you guys that before. Anyway, they were drinking beers and practically gossiping like the ladies on The View. Somewhere in their lengthy conversation, Allyn brought up how this guy that is sort-of-our-friend-but-not-really-anymore (complicated much? haha) was showing the new manager of Tradehome my old online modeling portfolio and bragging about how he knew me. His wife is my mommy-friend-that-seems-to-be-mad-at-me-and-hasn't-talked-to-me-in-a-while (another complicated relationship) and I'm not really friends with her husband.

First of all, dude, not much to brag about. I don't look like that anymore so there's no sense in telling other people, "look at this hot chick I know!" when my body looks no where near that anymore.

Second of all, how the crap did you find that profile? Oh wait, I know! You created your own CREEPER profile on modelmayhem.com just to look at half naked (and sometimes naked!) pictures of women you know and don't know for FREE.

Third of all, I'm 95% sure your wife might be pissed about you creepin' on other girls like that.

I understand that boys will be boys, or whatever, but for some reason this sort of annoys me more than usual. Is it a compliment? Kind of. It would be if I still had a rockin' bod, but I don't. So I think what it really comes down to is that I don't want to be reminded of my old body right now. I used to have flat, strong abs, now I have a 4-month-pregnant-looking gut. Makes me sad. BUT I can turn it around into motivation. So maybe I should say thanks to Allyn's sort-of-our-friend-but-not-really-anymore for being a little creepy. Well, maybe not.

I also think it's time to be done with the Wii Fit. It's fun, but it doesn't do as much for me as it used to. The first few weeks after I had Zander, it was actually kind of challenging. Now, I don't even break a sweat unless I'm doing the super hula hoop for 10 minutes. Thanks Wii Fit for all you've done, but I need something more. Maybe I can buy one of those cool Zumba Wii games?!? Hopefully Wii Fit doesn't get jealous ;)

Anyway, I really need to make our recipe list, turn it into a grocery list and head to Wal-Mart. Thanks for reading my random thoughts :)

Talk to you guys tomorrow!
♥ Taber

(Instead of posting a pic I've edited, I'm going to post an old modeling pic of myself - motivation, right? haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment